Status: Reports to the Director of Operations. Part-time (15-20 hours per week) with a flexible schedule; located in the St. Paul, MN office. This position is temporary, not to exceed one year, with the possibility of being converted to a permanent position.
About INFRA: INFRA is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members; to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration.
Summary: The IT Tech Support Assistant will help to support and manage the technology and equipment needs of the company while externally advising Member-Owners on retail IT education and opportunities.
Internal IT & Equipment Management:
- Maintain all existing workstations, both Mac and PC platforms, to ensure minimal disruption and downtime to INFRA team
- Maintain equipment inventory including all relevant product key codes, serial numbers, warranties, and ensure information is up to date and accessible to INFRA Leadership Team
- Facilitate order processing in FileMaker Database, provide detailed and accurate feedback to Software Engineer
- Conduct end user training documentation, and adoption of best practices
- Miscellaneous tasks and support as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to support a diverse team of subject matter experts
- Excellent teaching and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed; demonstrated success with taking initiative
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Associate Degree (or enrollment in) an IT field preferred
- Experience working with PC Platforms and Networks, as well as Mac Platforms and Networks
- Experience working with Internet, Intranet, and Software Systems
- Experience with Backup Systems Database Installations
- Experience in IT Equipment Maintenance
- Experience working with Retail POS Systems (preferred)
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living. INFRA is an EO employer.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.