INFRA for Vendors
Who is INFRA?
We are an association owned and governed by independent natural and organic food retailers of all sizes working together to leverage our voice in the industry. We unite our members for the purpose of providing operational support, leveraging purchase power, and engaging in other marketing activities on behalf of our retail members.
INFRA’s members are some of the nation’s leading independent natural food retailers. Our 110 members represent:
• 167 store fronts
• Over 800,000 square feet of retail space
• An aggregated annual sales volume of well over 1/2 Billion Dollars
• INFRA is the next key account for the industry along with Whole Foods and NCGA (CAP)
• INFRA is a SPINS key account partner
Partnering with INFRA
• INFRA’s Shared Promotional Calendar (SPC) provides a direct relationship between manufacturers and independent retailers.
• The program meets the various needs of individual stores, while providing a centralized system for manufacturers to present promotional opportunities to an A+ group of retailers.
• Program-generated funds are used specifically to operate and improve the program, enhance retailer performance and support growth.
• INFRA’s Program Coordinator negotiates directly with manufacturers for promotional buys on behalf of its retail members.
• Members are committed to a competitive price point for their consumers.
Value for Manufacturers
• Reach independent retailers of all sizes efficiently.
• Save on trade spend dollars - INFRA’s ad fee is less than national vendors are spending at individual member stores.
• The SPC program provides a promotional planning schedule that is working months in advance.
• Pre-estimate system that communicates anticipated order quantities to distribution to help ensure order fulfillment.
• Presents a high quality, high profile marketing image to the consumers.
Future Program Growth Opportunities
INFRA members have identified the following areas for increasing the relationship with participating manufacturers:
• System for new product launches for vendors
• Increase category management with vendors
• Coupon Books
• Seasonal Flyers
• Themed Flyers
• Merchandising Support
• Educational opportunities