The Finance Director is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, reporting systems, and financial analysis to meet the store’s goals. This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial functions. The Finance Director also oversees general accounting, accounts payable and receivable, payroll and risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Experience in accounting and regulatory compliance requirements, business management, budgeting, financial forecasting, financial systems, analytical role in finance, and supervisory experience.
- Auditing and payroll management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt status
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000/year
Instructions: Please visit our website at www.goodfoodstore.com and go to the employment section to view the job description and to apply online. Cover letter and resume can be emailed to email@example.com.