Status: Reports to the Marketing Manager, Branding and Communications. Position is hourly full-time (40 hours/week) and located in the St. Paul, MN office.
About INFRA: INFRA is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers, identify and implement best practices, and facilitate collaboration.
Summary: The Marketing Coordinator’s primary function is to support the Marketing Team with marketing, communications, events and education as well as any additional needs of the department or Association as a whole.
- Support the creation of B2C marketing campaigns and communications to Members
- Create and implement a robust Social Media strategy for INFRA
- Support members’ marketing needs;
- Support all in-person events content and logistics;
- Support the ART platform – member, vendor, and content support;
- Support the INFRA brand – stay consistent in its use;
- Adopt the agile method;
- Create monthly INFRA Deals Flyer and other B2C Marketing Collateral;
- All other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing and Communications
- Proficient in business writing, editing and proofing
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Strong working knowledge in Social Media strategy
- Strong working knowledge of B2C Marketing
- Experience in the Natural Foods Industry Preferred
- Demonstrated Experience using digital communication platforms, e.g. Constant Contact, surveys, listservs, all Social Media, and a web conferencing product
- High level of Mac, PC and IT proficiency
- Illustrated program execution
- Strong collaboration skills across multiple platforms
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or Education preferred yet not necessary with equivalent experience
- 1-3 years social media execution
- 1-3 years Marketing and Communication experience
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
To apply for this position, please click here.