Title: Region Manager - Midwest
Status: Reports to the Senior Region Manager. The position is full-time exempt, travel required and located in the Saint Paul office. INFRA will consider a remote work from home arrangement with the ideal candidate.
About INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration in the areas of purchasing and marketing.
Summary: The Region Manager will support the continuous improvement of the members in their region. This involves working with current member participants in national program execution, including the analytical aspects of benchmarking, conducting peer share groups, increasing program participation, and developing regional programs.
- Develop strong, direct relationships between INFRA and its members
- Provide advice, problem solving, and referrals to available resources for members within the region
- Support members in their supply agreements with distribution
- Participate in in-person regional meetings of the membership
- Conduct training and webinars using existing INFRA tools such as SPINS key account and CoMetrics, targeted specifically at the regional level
- Be aware of, and be able to relate to, the pulse of our industry to our members
- Provide regional program support, working to continually increase member participation
- Support regional specific programs using a consensus-based member involved process
- Be a resource for the ongoing development of operational support programs, including follow-up with members after initial store visits
- Support education/training programs
- Work with membership staff to ensure new member orientation
- Manage pilot group program launches in collaboration with management
- Attend regular INFRA staff and organizational meetings
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Experience in retail, financial comparison, and benchmarking preferred
- Experience managing multiple tasks and functions in a timely and organized manner
- Employment in the natural foods industry a must, retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with diverse and remote teams
- Experience with consensus building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly phone and email
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Basic knowledge of retail
- Comfortable facilitating groups
- Extremely organized
- Self directed, success with taking initiative
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
To apply for this position, please go here: https://infretailers.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=4