Title: Retail Marketing Lead
Status: Reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications. This position is full time exempt; travel required and located in the St. Paul Office. INFRA will consider a remote work-from-home arrangement with the ideal candidate.
About INFRA: Independent Natural Food Retailers Association (INFRA) is a network of independent retailers of all sizes working together to strengthen our position in the natural foods industry. INFRA builds strategic alignment among its members to provide peer support for retailers; identify and implement best practices; and facilitate collaboration in the areas of purchasing and marketing.
Summary: The Retail Marketing Lead’s primary function is to proactively work with INFRA Member stores to support their B2C marketing efforts to increase customer count and basket size.
Essential Departmental Functions
- Use demographics to develop marketing plans and facilitate member adoption
- Collaborate with member stores to identify B2C marketing opportunities
- Create B2C marketing collateral for execution in member stores
- Facilitate the execution of the INFRA Deals flyer, vendor campaigns, ART, and all other INFRA Marketing materials/programs in store
- Support all B2C marketing collateral development, design, and content including the INFRA flyer
- NGO partnerships – facilitation in store
- Academy of Retail Training: Content, Support and Admin
- Present Marketing best practice presentations at regional/national events
- Develop promo materials in conjunction with INFRA monthly promotions
- Work with peripheral departments for program development and execution
- Facilitate INFRA Branding instore
- Manage and develop Marketing Committee
- Manage and develop Marketing Sharing Series
- Support digital solutions development and execution
- Adopt the Agile Methodology
- Support the Annual Conference and other in-person events including Share Groups, Intensives, and Tradeshows
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, troubleshooting, and ability to make constructive decisions
- Proficiency working with demographics to develop B2C Marketing Strategies
- Critical thinker; deals with ambiguity
- Experience working with a website, constant contact, surveys, a listserv, and a web conferencing product
- Experience working in Pages, Photoshop, InDesign or other
- Excellent communications and verbal skills; ability to present in front of a large audience
- Self-directed, success with taking initiative
- Ability to travel and work long days when necessary
- Experience motivating others to achieve a goal
- Perseverance, tenacity and compassion
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven and analytical thinking
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years professional marketing experience in a Natural/Organic Grocery store
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Education or equivalent experience preferred
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
To apply for this position, please click HERE.