Status: Reports to the Retail Services Manager. Position is salaried and full-time. Some travel is required.
About INFRA: INFRA is a purchasing cooperative owned and governed by natural and organic food retailers of all sizes working together to forge a sustainable future. INFRA facilitates member collaboration to strengthen independents' position in the marketplace.
Summary: The Supply Agreement Lead’s primary function will be to manage the INFRA national supply agreement and maintain healthy relationships with members and distribution. Secondarily, this position will collaborate with the Member Relations team to further opportunities through primary distribution partners.
Supply Agreement Management
- Maintain excellent relationships with members to their engagement in the supply agreement, troubleshooting concerns and exploring new opportunities.
- Manage and monitor the existing distributor supply agreement, including yet not limited to, ensuring distributor compliance with agreement commitments.
- Support Region Managers in bringing INFRA members into compliance with INFRA Participating Member Agreement.
- Analysis of distributor weekly, quarterly, and annual reports; identify opportunities and work with INFRA team to take advantage of identified opportunities, both distributor facing and member facing.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with distributor key account managers to ensure the success of the supplier agreement.
- Go-to person for solving issues and challenges that arise in facilitating INFRA’s supply agreement.
- Ensure systems in place for monitoring and evaluating program performance.
- Work with INFRA staff, members, and industry partners to ensure successful distributor partnerships.
- Distribute regular measurable reporting to the Retail Services Manager, Director of Member Relations, and the CEO for communication to the INFRA Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute additional retail experience that leads to other member service opportunities.
- Work with Retail Services Manager to develop continuous improvement program for INFRA members to increase sales opportunities at store level.
- Make recommendations for outside industry partners that will further INFRA strategic priorities.
- Successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in analyzing data, developing systems, and creating procedures.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet changing program requirements.
- Self-directed, success with taking initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- High level of PC, Excel, and analytical proficiency.
- Planning, prioritizing, and goal setting.
- Perseverance, tenacity, and compassion.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Accurate and organized.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting, ability to make constructive decisions.
- Creative, innovative, and fiscally conservative.
INFRA provides a full suite of employee benefits including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, and a working environment that strongly believes in rightful living.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit your application.